QUESTIONS? NEED A QUOTE?
Email us direct:
Send Us A Message
Answers to our most often asked questions
Things to consider when purchasing any type of Gold / Gemstone recovery equipment
The considerations below will aid you in making a more informed decision on purchasing the right equipment the first time.
- Processing rate (Tons/Hr.)
- Accuracy of gold recovery for given processing rate
- Recovery style: Sluice Box or Pan-American Mineral Jig recovery system
- Durability (longevity) of unit
- Classification size of material
- Type/style of Feed Hopper: Standard or Vibrating Pan-Feeder style [“V” series Wash Plants]
- How you’ll feed the unit, for example: shovel, bucket, hand, mini excavator, backhoe, large excavator
- Size of Gold, Diamonds, other minerals you are looking to recover
- Do you prefer a Gas, Electric, Diesel driven Wash Plant
- Is there a heavy clay concentration in your raw material
Do you offer custom work?
We offer custom manufactured “turn key” Trommel wash plants from 7 Ton/Hr. all the way up to 200+ Ton/Hr. We also offer custom built Highbankers, & Dredges as well as Hopper-Feeders (conveyor belt systems) and screw conveyors (De-watering screws).
We also can modify & optimize or repair your existing Wash Plant system.
We specialize in AFFORDABLE High Percentage Gold Recovery.
If you don’t see what you are looking for SEND US A MESSAGE.
If we don’t have it, we can build it!
Where are the products made?
All of our products are designed and built in Roseville, CA – USA
Do you offer international shipping?
Yes – we will ship any order anywhere in the world and can ship directly to your nearest sea port or airport depending on your preference.
Trommels are shipped in a 20′ or 40’ sea container to the nearest Port of Delivery. Any destination inland transport is to be handled by the customer as we only ship DTP (Door To Port).